Mini Remote Control Helicopters are a Great Gift

My aunt recently had triplets, and when thinking about what to buy them for their first birthday, I came across an ad for mini remote control helicopters, and I thought it was a wonderful idea.  Since there are three babies, three mini remote helicopters would be just perfect.  I was really excited with the idea, but since the helicopters would be so small, it might not be a good idea until the triplets are a little older.

Either way, I started looking into prices for mini remote control helicopters, so I could be an educated consumer whenever the time came to purchase them.  Well, I was quite surprised with the price.  They were almost as expensive as standard sized remote control helicopters, and I couldn’t understand why.  Apparently, according to the salesman, they are so expensive because it takes a long time and lots of patience to assemble all the tiny parts of mini remote control helicopters.  I had no idea it was such an intensive process.



Apparently, these people seemed to think that it takes even more attention to detail and talent to assemble mini remote control helicopters than it does to assemble regularly sized helicopters.  I understood what they meant when they reminded me that mini remote control helicopters also have more fragile parts, so they often snap unless you have light, nimble fingers.

With all this said, I was much more informed about mini remote control helicopters, and I knew for sure that they weren’t a good gift idea for triplet babies—maybe when they are 10 or 11 years old it will be a good idea, but for now, I think the best thing to get them would be large helicopter stuffed animals—something that they cannot swallow or shatter, and something that isn’t too expensive in case they drool all over it or stain it.  This was a good experience for me, thought, because I am often poor at finding gifts, and this was another example of that.  Unfortunately, I don’t really know what people would like most, and when I think I have a good idea, I’m usually wrong.  The difficulty is, it takes a long time to speak with sales associates about an item, especially if you ultimately decide that it is not a good gift idea.

Often the better thing to do is read testimonials online and see what other people are thinking about a certain product, in this case mini remote control helicopters (but other things apply here as well), and then go from there.  You can do that quickly, and you don’t have to pay for gas that way!  I hope this little article helped you in your search for mini remote control helicopters, and I hope you ultimately settle on a helicopter model that makes you happy for years to come.  Mini remote control helicopters can be a wonderful gift for someone else, or for you.  My recommendation is that you just need to make sure they are age appropriate before you commit to a purchase.